The development of autonomous driving technology is driving the transformation of the traditional automotive industry. Applications such as autopilots, unmanned delivery vehicles, unmanned buses in the park, and unmanned sweepers at L3 and above also offer higher MEMS inertial measurement units. Claim.
The dual-antenna satellite navigation orientation technology breaks the bottleneck of the traditional gyroscope-determined heading, and overcomes the gyroscope's poor north-seeking dynamic performance, error accumulation, poor stability, and high price, which are widely used. However, pure satellite navigation has not been able to solve the problem of rapid decline in navigation accuracy in non-open sky areas, and cannot meet the needs of complex environments such as parks and urban roads.
The MEMS inertial measurement unit has high reliability and stability, and has the measurement accuracy of the corresponding products of the medium and low precision fiber optic gyro and the excellent environmental characteristics of the MEMS system, and is coupled with the high precision GPS system to provide high-precision azimuth attitude information.
Equipped with a new integrated navigation sensor fusion algorithm engine, the optimized design for multipath interference can meet the needs of long-term, high-precision and high-reliability navigation applications in urban and field complex environments. The product supports a variety of sensors such as GNSS/odometer/DVL/barometric altimeter and has excellent scalability. By combining multi-sensor data fusion technology with inertial measurement and satellite navigation, odometer information and other information, the system can be made. Geographical adaptability and robustness have been greatly improved.
The integrated navigation system uses coupling technology to closely combine high-precision, professional-grade, multi-channel, dual-antenna single-frequency carrier phase and pseudo-range GPS receivers with high-precision MEMS inertial measurement units. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight and high performance. It can be used in antenna stabilization platform, UAV flight control; navigation and control for AGV vehicles; and attitude measurement and orientation reference.
- Fiber Optic Gyro North Finder
- Ultra-low-cost North Finder to talk about vertical gyroscopes to make the aircraft more stable
- Diversified monitoring function of surveying and mapping orientation system in high-altitude vehicle control system
- Talking about the difference between AHRS and IMU in heading attitude measurement system
- Development and Application of Fiber Optic Gyro North Finder
- Heading attitude measurement system AHRS reliable aviation monitoring
- Application of fiber optic gyro north finder in life
- Popularization and application of MEMS inertial measurement unit
- The significance of MEMS inertial measurement unit in the aviation industry
- The entangled photon gyroscope overcomes the classic limit!
- China's rocket technology has made new breakthroughs
- The No. 4 Lander and the "Yu Rabbit II" patrol enter the seventh night of the night
- Beidou system completes a new breakthrough one year earlier