; 嫦娥 月 is a mythical story in ancient China. Today, the moon has changed from a myth to a reality. In 2007, China’s first lunar satellite, the “Chang'e-1”, was launched, making China one of the few countries in the world with deep space exploration capabilities.
On October 24, 2007, the "Chang'e-1" lunar exploration satellite was launched at the Xichang Satellite Launch Center. This is China's first moon-shaped satellite.
Follow "round", "fall", "back" In the three-step strategy, China has launched several lunar probes. On October 1, 2010, "Chang'e II" was launched and obtained the world's clearest 7-meter resolution full moon image and three-dimensional model. On December 2, 2013, the "Chang'e III" was successfully launched. On the 14th of the same month, it successfully landed. This is the first time that China's spacecraft landed outside the Earth. On January 3, 2019, the "Chang'e IV" successfully landed on the back of the Moon in the von Carmen crater in the Antarctic Aiken Basin, realizing the first human soft landing on the back of the moon and carrying out the lander's position detection and the lunar rover. Inspection survey.
At present, the "嫦娥4" lander and the "Yutu 2" lunar rover, once again awaken autonomously, enter After the 9th month, continue to carry out scientific exploration. According to the plan, in the future, in addition to carrying people to the moon, China will build a lunar base, and even detect farther Mars, as well as interplanetary exploration of the solar system.
- Fiber Optic Gyro North Finder
- Ultra-low-cost North Finder to talk about vertical gyroscopes to make the aircraft more stable
- Diversified monitoring function of surveying and mapping orientation system in high-altitude vehicle control system
- MEMS inertial measurement unit flexibly responds to autonomous driving needs
- Talking about the difference between AHRS and IMU in heading attitude measurement system
- Development and Application of Fiber Optic Gyro North Finder
- Heading attitude measurement system AHRS reliable aviation monitoring
- Application of fiber optic gyro north finder in life
- Popularization and application of MEMS inertial measurement unit
- The significance of MEMS inertial measurement unit in the aviation industry
- Yu Rabbit No. 2 returns the latest photos!
- China's most advanced early warning aircraft, accelerated delivery
- China's large military aircraft came out one after another
- Beidou satellite navigation system is applied in the field of people's livelihood