At the beginning of this year, China’s Yutu No. 2 successfully landed on the moon and created the first human landing on the moon. This also means that China’s space industry is about to enter a new stage. . Yutu No. 2 successfully landed on the back of the moon and has important value for studying the moon and the earth in China. The moon back can shield the earth's wireless signal interference. China can launch low-frequency radio astronomical observations here to fill the gaps in related fields, and also provide information for studying other planets outside the solar system.
Therefore, since Yulu No. 2 achieved a moon landing, it has received world attention. Recently, the new development of Yutu No. 2 has once again triggered the attention of the world. At the same time, it also triggered the world’s discussion about the United States landing on the moon.
On September 3, foreign media reported that Yutu No. 2 found new substances on the moon. Judging from the photos taken by Yutu No. 2, a surface resembling a small crater on the surface of the moon has a different color and luster than the surface of the moon. After testing, the researchers believe that this gelatinous substance is likely to be the molten glass produced by the impact of meteorites.
When most people’s attention stays on this gelatinous substance, many British people’s attention has occurred. Offset. Some British people noticed that the photo taken by Yutu No. 2 on the moon showed that the lunar ground was slightly reddish, while the photos taken in the United States were gray. Moreover, the Yutu No. 2 lunar rover passed through the surface of the moon and can see many holes of different sizes. The photos taken in the United States were very flat. Therefore, many British netizens have re-moved the "conspiracy theory" of the United States on the moon, and regarded this as a real hammer for the US "falsification."
It is worth noting that as early as 47 years ago, American astronaut Harrison Schmidt brought back an orange soil from the moon. After testing, the US lunar geologists determined that it was 3.64 billion years ago, a volcanic eruption. From this point of view, the United States has the technology of landing on the moon. Therefore, the conspiracy theory of the "fake" on the Internet, which has been rumored on the Internet for a long time, is only speculation by some netizens.
regardless of the United States Whether the month is "falsification", it is certain that China is currently in a leading position in this field, and the successful landing of Yutu No. 2 will bring more possibilities to China.
- Fiber Optic Gyro North Finder
- Ultra-low-cost North Finder to talk about vertical gyroscopes to make the aircraft more stable
- Diversified monitoring function of surveying and mapping orientation system in high-altitude vehicle control system
- MEMS inertial measurement unit flexibly responds to autonomous driving needs
- Talking about the difference between AHRS and IMU in heading attitude measurement system
- Development and Application of Fiber Optic Gyro North Finder
- Heading attitude measurement system AHRS reliable aviation monitoring
- Application of fiber optic gyro north finder in life
- Popularization and application of MEMS inertial measurement unit
- The significance of MEMS inertial measurement unit in the aviation industry
- China's most advanced early warning aircraft, accelerated delivery
- China's large military aircraft came out one after another
- Beidou satellite navigation system is applied in the field of people's livelihood